My Great Web page

Friday, December 25, 2009

Just Give It in..!!

just came back from Singapore..


its the best trip so far..
thanks to Uncle Peter,
Aunt Elaine and Candice..
nice family..


When i was in Singapore's Butget Terminal..
went on9 to plurk..


THANK YOU SO MUCH PLURK!!!
I LOVE LOVE LOVE PLURK!!!!
LOVE SINGPORE TOO!!!


then asked Hung Cheong Dar for my results..
he said i've got 7 A's and 1 B (( Chinese B))
i was like..
Oh My God!!!!
my sisters ran to my parents and broke the news to them..


my daddy was so cool on the outside..
and said..
WAaaaooOOO!!! my daughter got 7 A's
that's really unexpected..
((i was only expecting 4 the most..))


so i specially wants to wish
Thank You to


1. Hui Ling my best best best friend ever ((straight 7 A's))
she thought me most of the things she knew..
ex ex especially Science Bm
hope i did help her in English..
i just don't know how to repay her..
i really owe her that much


2.Mae Sze Dear ((straight 7 A's))
thought me BM too..
((my BM sucks that bad you know))
and i help her some in Maths in exchange..
i don't know i did help her or not though..
just hope so..


3. Eugene shin ying's dar ((fully covered 6 A's))
though me Sejarah..
but i have to read it on myself as well
thanks ya


and for those who support me Mentally
~ Ah Chin my twins (( considered as Straight 7 A's + Chinese B))
~ Zhe Chi dear ((shhh can't tell))
~ Shin Ying dear of course !! ((shhhh can't tell))
~ Khang Yee my great teacher ((straight 8 A's))
~ Miqian my chinese teacher too ((straight 8 A's))
~ Wei Ling my dear as well ((straight 8 A's))
~ Eilin dear to give out my stress on her birthday party ((i don't know))
~ Irynn jie support me too..love you la jie!!


and boys


~ Hung Cheong dar..^^ (( shhhh can't tell))
~ Gabriel who always want to compete with me in Sejarah ((honestly i don't know))
~ Karchun the cutest ever ((fully covered 5 A's))
~ Cheng Ming who is the Black Chinese which is much much better than me in Chinese ((shhh can't tell))
~ Yun Siang the always so cute joker ((nicely done 4 A's))
~ Eu Weng the funniest joker in class ((nicely done 4 A's))
~ Bryan the most gangsterEST style ((i don't know))
~ Chong Yi the ping pong style sweeper ((i don't know))
~ Keng Long the super funny neighbour i've got ((shhh can't tell))
~ Nigel who always talk bad of himself ((i don't know))


and more


Sam..
Andy..
my mummy.. my daddy.. my sisters..
SueMay Jie Jie
My Tuition Teacher
of course Miss Sukma 
my Auntie -->> Pn.Ngai
Pn.Shanti 
the most is Hui Ling la !!


others i never type in the name please forgive me..
and Congratulations to all of you!!!
for those who are not satisfied with the results
Gambateh !! you all can do better the next exam..
have more faith ^^


PS ~ getting a new handphone too..
still don't know which one to decide..
pla suggest something to me..

1 comment:

  1. mun~ nonid thx la..
    i oso wan thxthx u ma..hee..
    mwaxx xp

    n not my chinese B la..is sej.. dun blur blur gain lo..

    chin~

    ReplyDelete