My Great Web page

Thursday, March 11, 2010

thoroughly admiring....

exam finished...
so finally i can get to touch my same old laptop..
writing about thorough-ment.. admiring who??


Hui Ling..
she didn't change at all..
we always have the same expressions...
so as called.. sisters right??


Chin
nope no change...
admiring her sweet natural voice..
and her always being so sexy kind of shape.. ^^
called as my twins right??
having the 79 marks for add math..
cried for a couple of times..
i think i'll get the hang of it..
thank you to my chin chin.. my hui ling.. always my best friend
((of course my hubby too ^^))


Mae Sze
haha like her hair... but i still prefer her old hair..
suits her more..
feel sexier right??
hope my bm could catch up with her..
we're like the sky and ground...
work hard work hard work hard is all i could say..


Shin Ying
admiring her hair..
recently straightened.. i know she like it...
er... look from behind really don't look like her though..
but still it suits her..
very err... tidy looking
no more jumpy ends...


others errr...
Wei Ling's dance moves..
Sinrun's always so remebering brain
Zhe Chi's always so sporty looking kinda expression
Siew Siew's smooth and girly kind of manners


who else??
oopss.. many many more.. 
can't think of who right now..
but they just are the models of what i want right now..


((i'm really thinking of wanting or not wanting to perm my hair...))

1 comment:

  1. haha.. thxthx for ur admiring ^^
    but..i got sweet voice?? haha..i dun thk so.. urs is sweetier den mine^^
    sexy shape? my body not same like urs meh?? weiling sexier..xp

    ReplyDelete