My Great Web page

Friday, April 2, 2010

Have A Happy Happy Day..!!

its my birthday !!
and i feel great!! eventhough i didn't get any presents ^^

now lets see the timeline

2days before
some facebook friends wished me!!
my piggy daddy ^^ -- Gavin

------------1 day before--------------------
also some of my facebook friends ^^

------------a few hours before-------------
MY DEAR CL!! wooots (Zhe Chi)

-----------------11.57---------------------
HUI LING

--------------12.00------------------------
Ai Ying
AAAHHH CHIN
--------------------------------------------
Henry
Hung Cheong dear
Shin Ying
my gor gor
-------------morning-----------------------
Teck Chuan
Khang Yee
Yin Yee
Yin Ying
Eugene
Eilin dear
------------afternoon----------------------
Gavin
Mae Sze
ChongYi
Sinrun
Wei Ling
---------------evening---------------------
Ivan
Ru Hui
Gabriel
Nigel
Long Long
etc etc

hahahaha uncountable..

look at my facebook wall..
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=685704546
i looove it so much !!!

thank you all of you who wished me ^^
thank you thank you thank you ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment