My Great Web page

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Sri Lanka ~ Day 2

my parents' hotel room number
he's staying in a suite
the view was oh my god kinda amazing

this is my hotel room number
my room is connected to my parents
so we could move around freely from room to room anytime

i saw this black swan in the lake
the lake was own by the hotel

this fish too was in the lake =)

oh ya..
there was someone having a wedding ceremony
this was the bride

my sister
*peace*

this was the white swan in the lake

my mom posing around

thought of snapping the view
outside my room

my dad and mom..
we're having SUSHI for dinner
the restaurant was in the hotel

one small menu 
that was on the table

Yan's set of food
YUUUMMMYYY

Ati eating SUSHI

my set of food

ZAM GEMS
was also in the hotel
it always remind me of my dear
ZAMRUD GANG
which are getting further and further from me =(

BLUE SAPPHIRE

the band performing in THE HILTON HOTEL

i saw them doing maintainence on the lift
or appropriately
the elevator

my mom having salad for breakfast

yea see both my mom and sister
sooooooo flirty

No comments:

Post a Comment