My Great Web page

Sunday, May 1, 2011

go green the whole day

yeap ~ some very very late update

went to go green on the 24th of April.
Loooove the month of April so much !!

now my story,

it started with preparing myself for the BU idol thingy again ~ and then Shin Ying said she maybe wouldn't turn up on the go green function, and i was there. SO i was given the chance to learn STEP DANCING. You do know i love to dance and it was like ages since i dance. I was so nervous because i'd learnt that dance like 2 days before the performance? Having only a few hours to practice. Thanks to Long Long again because he thought me the dance and practiced with me ^^

And at night!!

Went to a Pub Restaurant with my family because my cousin and uncle will be going home soon. To make a celebration for them before they go home. And i wore GREEN again!!! I just loove that long sleeve shirt! It was given by UNCLE CHEE CHEE. Thank you so much!!! and the pair of SKETCHERS. White in colour. Love it too!! Thank you Uncle!

conclusion is, I HAD A GREAT DAY.

now for some pictures ^^






No comments:

Post a Comment