My Great Web page

Saturday, October 17, 2009

Crazy Crazy Wong Family..!!



16/10/2009

~we celebrated in some kind of restaurant
((UNIQUE RESTAURANT..this was the name))

------------------------------------------------------------

**..PICTURE TIME..**


see their battockzz..!!hahaha


this is my cousin bro..and of course..with me larhh..!!



my sister with me..




whoooots..THE CLARENCE'S ANGELS
((that is my dad's name))



my mom and my aunty..((peace..!!))




my dad with me..
((he accidentally closed his eyes..funny huh??))


oh ya..this is the toilet..
it has orange's smell..really sweet..!!




this was the path to our room..!!
nice le...??



when the food comes..
my cousin brother was eating like hell man..!!
look at his face..!!


finishing our dinner..
we went to see those exotic seafood..
have a look..xp


THE GIANT KING CRAB


THE AQUARIUMS


THE GIANT FISHES ((its huge..bigger than your body i can say..!!))


THE GEO-DUCKS
((i know what are you thinking..plz la..so yellow minded))
hahaha..xp


THE ROCK FISHES


this was when we sang the happy birthday song..!!
and then cut the cake..
see them so happy..woooo hoooo


haha..this one..its fake


THE ABALONES
real ones..they're 100% alive..


THE AUSTRALIA SNOW CRAB
have you ever seen a white crab before??
((cool huh..??))


THE FRANCE TURBOT FISH
((sting-rays))


haha..real shark you know??


this is my stupid face..!!hahaha


the cake was yuuuummmmyyy..
wasted you all can't have a try..
so soooorrryy..haha


see my sexy mummy..
SEXY o not??



YUUUUUUUUUM SEEEENG..!!



mmmm..hmmm...deliiiiiiciouss..!!


my sexy cousin sister and her family..
she wore extremely short..
how short??((you don't want to know))


KAREOKE SESSION


DANCING SESSION

romantic huh..??

see them dueting..?? soooo sweett..


lastly..
LET'S SHAKE YOUR BODY BABY..!! HAHAHA
((remember to warch the video..its nice))


GTG NOW..CHIAW..!!!

DANCING TO THE BEAT..!!

No comments:

Post a Comment