My Great Web page

Thursday, October 15, 2009

Ice Creams & Choclates..!!

School was extremely bored
until recess was over..
we sat in our school's dewan for that stupid engineering speech
and then we started our fun section..!!

see the "xiao niao" and "maggi" and "swine"

cool or not??
we did it ourselves..yup..its 100% true..!!

well..after that i went home..
and my mom told me we're going to subang
so cancel away my plan
which is "outings with mae sze"..

its ok..then we shopped for presents
its for my uncle and my sweet dad..
((its some belts only))

and we went to SWENSENS..!!

see my baby sister
is seriously reading the menu..

now this is the Menu..
nice right??

haha..guess who is this..??
MY PRETTY MUMMY lo..!!

yup..this is my baby sister..
with some kind of stupid face..

ooooooo...
food time..!! we ordered some ice creams
this was mine..!!
((get ready with your tissues!! ))
and this is of course my stupid little face..!!

oh ya..want to see the atmosphere..??
take close look at this..

he looks real serious huh..



yeah..!! see that??
looks nice huh..!!
yummmmmmy... ... ... ...


marshmallows with chocolates and wallnuts toppings..!!

well of course..we ate all..
and was FULL..!!
our stomachs was like having 2 months..
((except my baby sister..you'll know what i meant))

this was what it looks like when we're finish..
haha..noone wanted to eat the cherrys so..
we just left it there..


THE END>>>!!

No comments:

Post a Comment