My Great Web page

Sunday, February 20, 2011

Watch me!

 


Have you ever been splashed by a full bucket of cold water? I believe most of you have.
There are so many people out there who will tell you that you can't, so what you've got to do is turn around and say WATCH ME!!!

Yes! Watch me! In most situations, we'll get these kind of comments when we're trying to do something new. Am i right? I've tried not to show too much enthusiasm to win because i know they're right.

Shake it off!! Bad thoughts get out of my mind. Tell yourself, you can do it. Try your best and let your hard work shine. Surely, you'll begin with some failure, but never try never know right? There are not many chances you can get in this life, so get hold of it ! It maybe your last chance to show the world what you've got

So, Don't Mind What People Say

No comments:

Post a Comment