My Great Web page

Friday, March 11, 2011

If only


have you ever feel that you can do lots of things but none of them you can do it well? I have exactly the same situation too. It's hard to chose which one to do when every single thing you want to do can't be succeeded. Headache!!!!

How much time do i need to use to think what do i want to do in the future? How am i going to choose a real carreer without dissappointing the choices i took?
What do you want to be when you grow up? Everyone asks us that when we're in our form 5. And that's the hardest question to answer in my whole life.

I want to be a Plastic Surgeon. I wanted to be a singer. I wanted to be an artist. I even wanted to be a piano teacher. Where's my main coarse?? Which route am i suppose to take?? I really don't want to end up wasting my time and my parents money for those coarses i will not be good in. So How Now????

May someone shine the light on the route to success =)

No comments:

Post a Comment