My Great Web page

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

48 hours


If i had 48 hours in a day,

1. I would put all tuitions on 1 day. Finish it up and revise on the every other day.

2. I would make music the source of happiness for everyone i know.

3. I would do anything and everything that i can for my family.

4. I would solve every single problem that i face.

5. I would reflect myself every single day and learn from every mistake i'd done.

6. I would say sorry to everyone and anyone i'd hurt everyday.

7. I would let anyone who hates me tell me what i did wrong and still i'll keep quiet.

8. I would lend a ear to anyone who needs someone to talk to.

9. I would get a life and make time useful.

10. I would smile, laugh, sing, dance, text, facebook, cry, try a bungee jump or anything i hadn't done before.

How good is that if we had 48 hours per day? 24 hours is like a cage that i can't get free. To get so many problems come to you in one dash of a second, how hard is it to handle?

Have you ever feel bad for the ones getting scolded? Have you ever feel bad for the ones who sacrified for you in the dark and yet get scolded by yourself? Have you ever feel bad seeing 2 person fight and quarrel but you can't do anything? Have you ever feel bad seeing your parents solving problems but not telling you? Have you ever feel bad for your dad who always come home late at night because of our education fees? Have you?

I have. I do feel bad and i want to stand up. Tell them sorry. Ask them why. Beg them to stop it. If noone takes the first step of letting it go, how on earth will it become better? So what should i do? Confused by my own thinking all the time.

I always wonder why guys don't think so much? Why? I'm a girl so i should worry more? Get more white hair on my head? I don't think so. Maybe i should be more optimistic like my parents and friends said i was. So that's that.

1 comment:

  1. is just that they are still kids which have not grown up.. they don't think much and they are just happy with themselves only. they didn't think of the consequences.
    anyhow. sometimes i think that we think too much. perhaps. it is good to have fun with ourselves without thinking of other stuff, but it's bad if it causes problem to the others.
    and now i'm wondering whether thinking is good or bad. everything have more than one point of view. it's confusing in some way. but i'll figure it out one day;D

    ReplyDelete