My Great Web page

Friday, December 24, 2010

Reality is not Fantasy

my dear old blog
i do believe someone will read you
so i continue to write...

so to all my readers,
i will be more active in writing rather than posting pictures
anyhow,
thanks for reading 


----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


seeing is believing,
when you've experienced something unrelentful you'll understand why
helping the others within my ability has always been my principle
no matter how hard or how far within my reach
i'll try my best to lend out a helping hand


it doesn't connect to what i want back from that person,
but
if you've helped them in all your means
and they still treat you bad
YUP~ you'll feel what i'm feeling now


why am i such an idiot?
he/she is just using me
why am i such an idiot?
he/she is not grateful at all


~thank you~
maybe i should tell it to he/she
because i'm awaken from my fantasy


i am in the reality now,
breaking codes to get up the stairs,
lending a helping hand to whom can help us to get further


i'm sorry, i can't do it
and i don't need to know why
trust in oneself and you'll get what you deserve 

No comments:

Post a Comment