My Great Web page

Sunday, December 26, 2010

We are Tiny


get to know of it, i do think what my aunt told me when i'm form 2 was right.
We Are Just A Small Fly

I've got the news that my best friend's pet had lost its life and that is horrible. I, myself have a pet and i do know when we're together for a very long time, we'll have a special bond around. My dad had warned me, one day, Snow will pass on and so do we. Feeling a bit stressed out, my tears nearly fell. I knew this day would come, but i'm just not ready to face it yet.

God, its cruel to take away the life of someone we love. Its more cruel to take the life of someone we depended on for so long. I do know we are tiny in this world, but if we make the best of our life, don't you think we're big in the heart?

For you my dear, hope you can get the hang of it
i am always here for you my best buddy 

No comments:

Post a Comment