My Great Web page

Saturday, December 25, 2010

Santa is Here


Hohoho!! Merry Christmas peeps!!
My christmas eve was GREAT~~
Having barbeque steamboat with my family in 88 Steamboat
and then watched NARNIA 
rating for Narnia? 7/8~
awesome show, you should watch too ^^
Later tonight we'll be watching GULLIVER'S TRAVELS
can't wait for that comedy show

waiting for my girls and guys to plan a countdown in New Year's eve too.
catchy thought though
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

until now, my wishlist of getting a new handphone 
SONY ERRICSON U5i / VIVAZ
just like you've seen, crossed out
my 1st dream phone and I'VE GOT IT
the whole story is, went to tesco, rushing for time, phone dropped from pocket
nono haven spoil yet
go to melbourne, switched off handphone when in the flight, switched on
SPOILED

and that is how i got my new Vivaz ^^

thats all for now

MERRY CHRISTMAS 

No comments:

Post a Comment