My Great Web page

Saturday, January 1, 2011

Free Your Soul


HAPPY NEW YEAR ~

Happy new year everyone, thinking back what i've done the last year, make me feel i'm not any that mature at all. Nearly the year end, i've learned how to cook, learned how to wash my clothings and of course made a meal for my family. Nothing special but i do feel a lil' that successful.

I'm yet to be a 17 year old, although i really do hope that day will come soon so i'll be able to DRIVE, but, SPM freak the heart out of me. Oh My Gosh!! I told myself, I MUST DO IT~ at least 8A's

Goal of the year, do it!! or regret it!! So, what was on my mind is,

1. I don't want to get in Berlian. Even if i got in, i'll ask my mom to write a letter to pull me out to Baiduri. I really don't want to be a robot-like study machine like them. I can't make study my priority always, so i am serious that NO BERLIAN THIS YEAR PLEASE!!!! God Bless Me~

2. I must start studying straight when school reopens. I know this stupid goal is really "unachievable" but, i'll try my best to work it out.

3. Improve my English. My English Language was like, getting worse and worse, and i really don't know what is happening to me. English had always been one of my strongs, and that is exactly why i want to strengthen it up again.


end of writing, chao guys ~

2 comments: