My Great Web page

Friday, January 28, 2011

teels on heels



smudge on the top, bottom, every-where!!

The dirtiest day of my life, some competition i went to. Ink on my hands, fingers, tie. Aww~ you know me being so "clean and perfumey" all the time. Dirtying myself like that, it's the first time of my life. Can you even believe it!!?? Prizes?? Nah, none. But congratulations to my friends. *me representing the school without any experience gosh! Feels like i'm reckless* So being the so called "SENIORS" in our school. I've failed to conduct my job ;D

Competition ended, now SMK BU IDOL~ Seriously i want to take part and i have, but the main problem is SONGS!! I can't really sing you know? In my opinion, my voice is considered a lil higher than the YOU SUCK level. What can i do?? I don't know and i don't even have a tinie lil bit of clue to it.

GOD HELP ME!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment