My Great Web page

Saturday, January 8, 2011

Yarnings of Mine



Yeap, today isn't my day, i prayed my grandpa in the morning and went to piano class. As i felt, today i didn't do well in everything. Thinking back, wishing and praying hard not to go in Berlian, and in the end, yea i got in. How great is that. ='( I feel so frustrated, being apart with Chin, Chi, Ss, Loh choy, Yin. But since there're lots of Zamrud gang's memeber rised to Baiduri, it changed everything.

Feeling depressed and horrendous, fine then, stay there. Since i'm here, compared to the others, with my hell of the kind brain, working twice as hard is definately needed. GOD HELP ME!! I really do feel bad, and like my mom said, it's SPM not PMR, don't play like what you did in your form 3. Okay, i promised myself not to go out if i can.

Form 3, what had i done? Studying with Hui Ling for the last 3 weeks and, with very very very much of luck i got something out of my mind. Thank God. So for SPM study study study study!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment