My Great Web page

Monday, August 2, 2010

dear bloggie...

Dear bloggie..

suddenly having lots of things in my mind,
am i suppose to do this?? am i suppose to do that??
just feel like dumping myself in the hole and don't come out!!

yea.. my studies.. one word could describe all..
sucks.. having such a headache on that stupid subject
PHYSICS!!!
physics physics physics.. i really need to be into you man..
you know what?? i hate you.. how am i going to be into you??

this year.. tough.. tough.. tough..
current best buddies you may say.. changed
Chin.. Chi... suddenly i realised i felt more released around them..
wei ling and ss.. those crazy and horny people..
raping each other whole day..
like Maggi said.. we're the crazy sisters right??
Maggi maggi my little brother who have me as his eldest sister
SEXY aka ss 2nd sister.. and HORNY aka wei ling the 3rd one..

the  BAIDURI FAMILY TREE would be
*created by our MAGGI*
~~~ father Yun Siang = the always all soo cute ^^
~~~mother Darrveena = my love
ME = Hottie = 1st sister
SS = Sexy = 2nd sister
WL = Horny = 3rd sister
Maggi = 4th brother
GL = 1st cousin
CL =  2nd cousin
adding on the maids..... 
JB = our maid
Loh Choy = Gl's and Cl's maid


adding on my darlings from Zamrud and Berlian..
what could i ask for more??
we have one big happy family ^^
well maybe worst come to worst..
i'll just lose off with my physics... pray hard

♥ I WILL ALWAYS LOVE 4 BAIDURI 

No comments:

Post a Comment