My Great Web page

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

exams freak me out

oh my gosh!! Exam is finally over..
headache headache headache
BIO PHY CHEM... i'm waiting to flunk all of you
btw add math was not bad

not like chemistry.. whose fault?? yea right.. done by my class teacher
who always always and always give those brain squeeezing questions
of course is her Miss Faeizah... oh ya changed to PUAN FAEIZAH
she got married...
don't understand why she don't want to teach us anything
cause she's our class teacher =.=||||

adding on.. ah chi read some weird book keep on asking me those weird weird questions
like...
What Do I Scared The Most??
Who Would I Vote To Die 1st??
those kind of unanswerable questions..
make me headache even more...
what i answered??
I AM SCARED OF DYING....
argued again and again..
until the ending we got
I AM SCARED OF INSECTS
------------
I WON'T VOTE ANYONE TO DIE OKAY??
*that one really make me fire up*
that's all i think..
THE END

1 comment: