My Great Web page

Sunday, August 1, 2010

enjoyed 31-07-10

before that day slept at 1..
watched Spartacus : Blood and Sand with my dad
enjoyed it bigtime ^^

morning woke up at about 4.45
then TO IPOH WE GO!!! woots XD

smiles ^^


XD


my sister and Me ^^



My kakak and Me

my sister is doing her tie..
just a coincident i snapped


My cousis's camera XD





my mom and meee



MUACKZZ 



Yan and Mun
---------------------------------------------------------------------

NOW THE FUNNY PART

the crazy sisters 



the crazy sisters 2



muackzzz from me again ^^


LIKE FATHER LIKE DAUGHTER
*see my sister like she've been slapped by my dad XD*



LIKE FATHER LIKE DAUGHTER 2
*i am "berlagak"-ing *


LIKE MOTHER LIKE DAUGHTER

-------------------------------------------------------------

after that i went to Hin Hua




THE 3 ANGELS

AH HUI.. MAE SZE MY DARLINGS
*they climbed on the wall.. thats why taller than me larh XD LMAO*

No comments:

Post a Comment