My Great Web page

Monday, August 23, 2010

Let's Buka Puasa

Ati aka my known as grandmother..
okay she's my maid but i don't call her maid cause we treat her as one of us
no rankings involved ^^

now where am i... oh ya
her son came to MALAYSIA and visit us or maybe only Ati..
so my dad brought us to a 5 star hotel in Malaysia
named THE SAUJANA HOTEL KUALA LUMPUR
to of course buka puasa 

the food was excuisive.. ate tons of em'
price?? yea.. expensive.. RM80/adult  RM60/child
but its worth it okay??
because there is no time limit..
and its a buffet dinner..
what kind of food we got there??
ALL KINDS!!
malay.. indian.. chinese.. thailanese.. korean.. japanese.. indonesian style.. french style..
oh my gosh.. really finger linking kind of good..

REALLY REALLY HOPE TO GO THERE AGAIN ^^


now some pictures to see


the scenery around the hotel

yup.. pretty nice right??

swimming pool 

the tables and chairs outside

the buffet arrangement outside

the food we took for the 1ST ROUND

Ati and her Son

my dad and mom

the 3 Clarence's Princesses
*yea i know my face is thick*

top = dad and mom
bottom = Ati and her Son

Yan and Mun

woots.. this was what i wore..
i know i know.. yea is a skirt..
and i look dam freaking fat in ways

Lin.. Ati and Me
in the toilet

No comments:

Post a Comment